Friday 29 January 2016

Promised I'd deliver. Didn't say I'd do it well.

Today daddy and I saw a show,
As per usual we sat in the front row.
Laughing at the comics as they stumbled over their words,
And howling everytime they did something absurd.

Pizza and fries what a delight,
Ice cream half time I didn't think twice.
But now my stomach feels ill oh what have I done?
All I wanted was to have some fun...

And what a blast I had with dad by my side.
He's not too embarrassing, I don't have to hide.
The man is actually quite brilliant.
There's no other way to describe him nor word to rhyme with.

It's late and I almost forgot,
But while sitting in the car I decided I should not.
So a poem seemed the easiest way to go,
Why it has an annoying rhyme pattern I do not know.
I hope this will satisfy to all those who read.
Let's hope tomorrow will bring more help to those in need.

La Vie Vivante.

No comments:

Post a Comment