Tuesday 2 February 2016

Already Slacking Off.

Hey Blogging World,

I do actually have a legitimate excuse for not posting yesterday as I don't think I stopped for the day until my head hit the pillow and my eyes shut in a flash. I worked from 7am - 4:30pm and then came home to get ready for the circus with the family which didn't end till 10:30pm and then bam, sleep. Which was beautiful by the way. But it meant that I forgot 'Sentimental Saturday' - still not liking that name. So even though I said Sunday would be rest day it may also become the day in which I catch up on any lost posts such as this.

To be honest I'm not really feeling sentimental about much nor philosophical about anything. Life's pretty good at the moment. Well, more than pretty good, great actually. I've been a tad bored though, everyone going back to school and work has made for a quiet house and not much to do. This has resulted in a much needed clean out of the bedroom. There's been a lot of dust, rubbish and fond memories. I'm one of the world's biggest hoarders. I found three 2013 calendars underneath my bed.

And of course I began writing this and didn't even get to finish it, gosh Annalise get your gear together woman. Truth be told I'm not even too busy. Apart from cleaning out, so I shouldn't have any excuse to not be posting, however one thing has been pre-occupying me plenty. Ugly Betty. There's something so entertaining about a not too pretty girl working at a fashion magazine with all the plot twists and turns. Look all this writing about it is making me need to watch another episode.

Take your pic Tuesday will most definitely happen but for now, I'm out.

La Vie Vivante.

P.S. This is my 100th post. Yay. That is a lot of words I have written. Most longer than this post... I'm not really into celebrating this post as my big 100th so I can be a big celebrated of 101st post, now that'll be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment