Sunday 11 August 2013

30 Day Blogging Challenge

Hey Blogging World




So I was thinking of a particular way I could write more on my blog and keep it interested for all you reading out there. Therefore me being as original as I am, I google blog challenges and the thirty day challenge came up. It's pretty self explanatory. All I have to do is write about these prompts for the thirty days. It seems pretty easy and I figure it will help me to write more often. But don't worry, I will still write other posts and Wordy Wednesday will still continue. I just thought perhaps I should try something new and this seemed pretty popular. I know you're probably all so eager for me to start writing for day one, but the thirty day challenge will commence tomorrow.




I went for a wonderful outing with my family today and it occurred to me that I have not told you anything about my crazy wacky family. I have a wonderful mother who is a performing teacher and an amazing father who is a building supervisor. But it's okay because he comes along with all the bad dad jokes and dad dance moves. Oh yes, the shopping trolley and sprinkler move has made more than one appearance at my previous birthday parties. I have an older brother who is 21 and in a band, look up the Laughing Leaves, they're pretty cool actually. I also have a younger brother who is 9, a major footy, basketball, tennis fanatic. Oh and I'm pretty sure he's starting rugby soon. I also have two dogs named Chaska and Holly who are fantastic dogs, Chaska even managing to say hello to us. They are so talented. We also have fish which I cannot name as I don't take that much interest in to be honest. (Sorry to all the fish lovers) Last but not least we have two budgies named Aussie and Bud. Bud is a little clumsy, constantly  falling off his perch. But they are a wonderful family and I don't know what I would do without them. Probably be homeless and familyless I guess, so thank goodness I have them.

La Vie Vivante.

No comments:

Post a Comment