Sunday 18 August 2013

Day Seven with the Stars

Hey Blogging World

To put all your worried minds at ease, I was able to get yesterday's post completed and published by midnight, so technically it hadn't really become today yet! I just figured you would all have been stressing that I wouldn't make it but it's okay...

Day 7: Your zodiac sign and if you think it suits your personality. 

I am a Virgo.

I was really going to try and make that sound more exciting rather than just a four word sentence but I'm not sure how I could make it extremely exciting without putting a random word such a wonderful or lovely in.

A pretty picture is good enough!
Otherwise known as the Virgo symbol.

I thought I would find my horoscope for you and compare it with my personality. Thanks to Horoscope.com I was able to find my daily horoscope: 

Keeping things balanced today will prove challenging, Virgo. Take this seriously because it's probably needed more than ever. You might be the arbiter in situations where a battle exists between old and new. Take advantage of opportunities. Make sure you're in on the deal. Use your communicative powers to help bridge the gap.

Well. In terms of keeping things balanced, I had to carry a lot of things today so I had to be sure that I had them balanced out on either side so I could walk properly. I can't say I was rather serious... 
I don't think I had to settle an argument today. I did take advantage of opportunities though! I'm not sure if there was a deal to be in on? If so then I certainly was not in on it. I do like to think I have "communicative powers" or I can generally communicate well with  other people. There was no bridge building going on though. 

I do think that this suits me rather well actually! I read my horoscope in the newspaper every day, some days I find things to come true, other days nothing happens at all. I'm not sure if I believe in them as I have learnt a little bit about them in Psychology, and let's just say psychologists aren't too fond of horoscope, palm reader, magic card people. I still read it though so I guess they have me hooked.

La Vie Vivante



No comments:

Post a Comment