Friday 30 August 2013

Day 20 is Important

Hey Blogging World

Day 20: How important you think education is.

I think education is very important. If I was not educated I would not be writing to you write now because I would not have the ability to write, nor would I be able to even read anything to know how to get onto this blog. You need it in everyday living; reading signs, communicating with others, buying things! Heck, where would us girls be if we didn't know about maths and being able to buy things accordingly!


 Even though I am not the biggest fan of school and I know many people would want to be anywhere else, school is important because... well it's where the educating happens. It's not all bad, they give you a break from the educating and you get to make new friends and have fun at recess and lunchtime. It's also good because once you get to a certain point you are allowed to choose what you get educated in! There is actually a lot of choice at school and it's not all awful and boring. I appreciate school and the education that I am offered there because I know that there are people in there world who are not fortunate enough to receive the education that so many people loathe.

The sad reality is that there are countries in the world where children are not able to attend school or get an education. There are many factors that contribute to this such as there is no school nearby for the children to attend. For some kids they cannot afford to go to school as they have to stay home and help take care of the rest of the family. It's unfortunate and is something that needs to be changed. These kids are not only being affected at the time, but in the future they will find it difficult to get a job or even just get out of their community as they won't be able to do simple things such as reading and writing. There are people out there that will scam you if they don't think you are well educated. It's quite disturbing that this is the world we live in but it is the truth and it's an ugly truth that needs to be changed.

A big topic today. Hope I didn't make any brains hurt.

La Vie Vivante.

No comments:

Post a Comment