Tuesday 27 August 2013

Highs and Lows

Hey Blogging World

Today's prompt is another one of a sentimental one so I will try to find a way to make it half funny for you. I have actually been feeling unwell today so I spent half the day at home. But this gives me more time to write to you people of the internet!

Day 17: Your highs and lows of this past year.

See what I mean by the whole sentimental thing?


This past year I have had many high and lows. I go to Lorne as most of you know and there is a playground there which I love going on. I really am just a wee child at heart. I always feel really high when I am on that playground, especially when I am on the top of this twirly thing! But on the other hand, I feel low a lot of the time at the playground as I'm usually on the ground for most of it. Not because I am clumsy, which I am, but because I usually just fall to the ground from laughter or too much excitement. I'm not sure if it is the best thing for me, but meh.


Oh another thing about Lorne. (I feel like a lot of my high and lows happen there) My friends and I have a daily tradition of getting a slushie. Now I have a feeling that they are very sugar filled because usually after we have them, we are all feeling a little energetic after that. That's saying it nicely. But then I'm on a complete low when I have to leave Lorne as it is such an amazing place. Although you have heard about that in my Lorne post I guess.

YUMMMMMM
I'm high when I am having fun. I'm low when I'm tired or sick. I'm high when I'm in a tower. I'm low when I'm lying on the ground. Maybe I'm never really in the middle?

La Vie Vivante.

No comments:

Post a Comment