Friday 9 August 2013

Formal Fun

Hey Blogging World

I probably should be sorry for not blogging a lot recently and for more importantly, missing out on Wordy Wednesday. But the truth is I have been so busy with school lately and just making my way through life that I dare say, blogging went to the back of my mind for a little while. I am not going to catch up on Wordy Wednesday, big shock I know, but I will try to make next week's bigger and better than ever before.

However I did have some rather exciting fun on Tuesday night. A wonderful year ten formal. It may not sound like the best fun and really, no one expected much, but it was so much fun and a great night to spend with friends. We had to come up with a new word in english and thanks to the formal my word has been created.

Brinding. Back Grinding.
That pretty much what was happening at the formal all night.

It was a fun but late night as I didn't get to sleep till 2am after going back to a friends house and staying the night. Thank goodness we had a day off the next day.

But my mind has not stopped ticking ever since the difficult topic of VCE subjects has come up. There are so many options out there and just not enough spaces for me to fill all my wants! Apparently that's called relative scarcity in economics. It has just been so hard to decide what I want to do with my life when I really have no idea. Sometimes I really do think it would just be easier to become a high school dropout. But then again, I have no idea what I would do with my life so it's just easier to stay in school and have no idea I guess.

Well yet another short post but I have heaps of homework and I'm watching Across The Universe, which I have seen countless times but I just love it so much. It's a movie with a whole heap of Beatles songs through it and the songs are the base of the movie basically. I love it.




La Vie Vivante

No comments:

Post a Comment