Monday 19 August 2013

Satisfaction - Day Eight

Hey Blogging World

Day 8: A moment you felt the most satisfied with your life.

I have not a lot of time to be writing to you so I will apologise in advance for what will be a short post. I am just exhausted from a day of thinking too hard.

I can't really say there is a specific one moment I have felt most satisfied, but there are momentS. I am satisfied after I do something I love, such as eating delicious food. I also feel satisfied after I have completed something, which includes VCE selections. We have interviews this week and they are due in by Sunday night. Hence why my brain is frying/melting/ disappearing. So once I have completed these selections, I do believe I will feel most satisfied with my life then.

My Brain at the moment.

I also really feel satisfied the most on New Years Eve. Being able to hang out with my friends that night and just reflect on the year that has passed, I don't regret anything because I know I can't go back in time and redo it, but I look forward to the new year that is about to commence and all the exciting things I will be able to accomplish in that year.

I warned you it would be a short post.

La Vie Vivante

No comments:

Post a Comment