Monday 26 August 2013

Halfway Through

Hey Blogging World

It's the halfway point and may I say, I am just happy that I have gotten this far. After those days that I had missed, I could have easily given up. But I am quite proud that I didn't and I caught up to them. Although my friends did find it a bit funny that my blog had taken priority over my homework. Meh, there will always be another maths test.

Day 15: Your favourite Tumblrs. 

And just when I thought that I was going well in this challenge...

See the problem that I have with this prompt is the fact that I don't have Tumblr. I don't know much about it other than that it is like a sharing site for photos and quotes, maybe blog posts as well? Therefore I can't really say my favourite Tumblrs as I don't even know many people that have it. I do know that most of the youtubers I spend half my time watching have Tumblr so if I did have it or took any interest in it, they would probably be my favourites.

At least I know what the logo looks like.
So there you have it, I know this is a short post but besides blogging I really don't have many other ways to connect with the world. I don't even have Facebook! Apparently I'm not old enough... Not that I am wanting it that much anyway.

La Vie Vivante

No comments:

Post a Comment