Friday 30 August 2013

Disrespecting Day 19

Hey Blogging World

Day 19: Disrespecting your parents.

Disrespecting is not a good thing, let alone disrespecting your parents! I don't think you should disrespect your parents as they are the people who raised you and guide you and all they really do is care about you. This is easier said than done.

I love my parents and I know that they love me and care about me, but sometimes I feel like they are against me and therefore I speak to them in a way which I usually regret afterwards. I think they know I am sorry for the things I say, but I like to remind them that I am every now and then. That's the thing, sometime we don't think before what we say and we might say or do something that we regret afterwards. But the most important thing is that you apologize for what you have done. And make sure you are sincere about it, there is nothing worse than someone apologizing because they feel like they have to, not because they actually want to.

I also know being a teenager is hard and we all want to fit in and be accepted by our peers. Sometimes this means doing things you wouldn't usually do, such as disrespecting your parents. This could be in the example of if you want to go to a party but your parents won't let you, so you sneak out or say you are going to a friend's house and sneak out in that way. We all want to be rebellious and do that sort of thing at times, but I can proudly say I have never done that or anything that bad to my parents. And being 'rebellious' won't get you anywhere. Sure, you may get a few friends that won't accept you if you're not you. Sure, you will most likely get in huge trouble with your parents who will end up trusting you less than they already do. Doesn't that sound like a real dealbreaker?


La Vie Vivante.

No comments:

Post a Comment