Monday 12 August 2013

1000 Pageviews Party

Hey Blogging World

Just thought I would quickly write a wonderful post to all of you to say a big amazing thank you to everyone who has read my blog as I officially have over 1000 pageviews! It may not seem like that big a number but I am rather happy to have reached four digits. I just love my blog writing and don't worry if I get to 2000 you'll probably be receiving another little post for me. Get to 5000 and there will probably be an even more wonderful post and if I were to ever get a follower... woah they would just be the most amazing person in the world. But seriously, thank you so much to whoever reads my blog as you people keep me writing.

To all the Countries:

Australia
United States
Russia
South Korea
Germany
France
United Kingdom
Malaysia
Belgium
Finland

Thank you so much.
Stay happy and keep smiling

La Vie Vivante

No comments:

Post a Comment