Monday 12 August 2013

Day One

Hey Blogging World

It's time to get started on this thirty day blogging challenge and I must say I am not too excited about the first day, but I promised I would start writing today and I must keep my promise to all you wonderful readers out there.

Day One: Your current relationship, if single discuss how single life is. 

I am in a relationship. We're perfect for each other. I don't know what I would do without it...

Okay so I'm in a relationship with my nutella jar. Unfortunately it's about to run out. But it's alright, there are plenty more waiting for me at the supermarket.

I wish I could be in a relationship with food, as weird as that sounds, it would just be so much easier. Food loves me, I love food. We really would be just a wonderful match. The only problem is that there is just too much food and only one me, I mean how difficult would it be having to choose one type of food? That's why I think nutella would be a good option, because then I could have unlimited nutella on my toast for forever. See, a relationship question and I still manage to bring life back around to food!

Okay but seriously getting down to the prompt question thing. No I do not have a current relationship and in the case of discussing how single life is, well it's the only life I have ever known.


Not that single life is bad by any means, technically it's just like regular life. Then again, I wouldn't know any different. I have really only had one close friend who has a boyfriend at this present time and she is loving it. I think she enjoys having that someone there who she can just be with. I'm not going to lie and say I don't want a boyfriend and I'm too good for that kind of thing because there is apart of me that would like to be in a relationship with a special guy. But I think at this time in my life I don't really need a boyfriend or maybe even have time for one. I would like more guy friends though, I mean girl friends are good but damn sometimes they get annoying. Myself being a girl included. I would just like some guys to hang out with I guess and be able to talk to, fortunately I have a few already but a downer is.. well... they're not really my age.

La Vie Vivante

No comments:

Post a Comment