Sunday 25 August 2013

Day Fourteen - Back on Track

Hey Blogging World

Well you have heard about my whole day in the day twelve post so no need to repeat everything. I feel very glad to finally be back on track with my blogging and promise to make an effort to keep on track for the rest of the challenge. That might prove difficult and I can't promise that I will keep on track because as you have seen, I can be pretty busy at times. But I promised to make an effort and I shall stick to that promise.

Day 14: Your earliest memory

I love trying to think back to my childhood but the only problem with that is that I can never remember much about it. Besides the fact that I was an adorable child of course. I do love one particular memory the most though.

I remember when maybe I was three or four and I absolutely loved Hi-5. The original cast though, can't stand the people that come in and deceive those little kids by telling them they are "Hi-5". But I shall save my Hi-5 people rant for another post. Anyway, I'm not sure if any of you will remember the magic carpet song they always used to sing? I attempted to find it on YouTube, but no luck. So they sang this song about being on a magic carpet and they always looked like they were on, well I'm pretty sure they were on a regular carpet but the green screen showed blue clouds so I just presumed it was magical. As soon as the song came on I would run to my bedroom, grab a blanket, run back into the room where the song was playing and fly on my blanket with them. It was such a fun time. See how much I have changed! When I was little I would run to my bedroom to get a blanket for a thirty second song. Now I debate whether I really need that blanket in my bedroom to watch the two hour movie, even if it is freezing in the house.

The original cast.
 In case you didn't know.
La Vie Vivante


No comments:

Post a Comment