Sunday 25 August 2013

Day Twelve - Yes This Is Also Late

Hey Blogging World

My excuse for not blogging on Friday was that I had school (obviously) and then I had to come home, have a snack, get changed and head off to babysit for the night. By the time I arrived home it was 11:30pm and I watched some youtube videos and dozed off. But fear not, day twelve has not been forgotten.

Day 12: Bullet your whole day

Now I am not sure whether I should bullet Friday, as that was the day I was supposed to be writing this on, or bullet my day today in which I have a much better memory of. Today it is.


  • Went to sleep at 1:30 am. Technically today. 
  • Woke up at 9am and pulled all my blankets that had fallen off my bed back onto my bed.
  • Hopped out of bed.
  • Went to the toilet. Don't need to know too much information there...
  • Washed my hands (Of course) 
  • Oh Wait! I flushed the toilet before I washed my hands. And then I walked to the bathroom before I washed my hands. And  I turned off the toilet light before I walked to the bathroom. Gee this is harder than I thought.
  • Walked out to the lounge room and greeted them with a sleep good morning.
  • Dad had just arrived home with the groceries so I helped put some of them away. 
  • Sat down at the kitchen table. 
  • Played with some pegs while mum  hung up the washing. I know, I probably should have helped. 
  • Debated whether to have nutella on toast or cereal for breakfast.
  • Put bread in the toaster. I guess that made my decision final.
  • Retrieved nutella jar from pantry.
  • Admired the new fish that dad had bought from the pet shop.
  • Took the now toast from the toaster and placed it on my plate.
  • Opened the nutella jar.
  • Went to spread the nutella onto the toast, but this nutella was funny and didn't spread easily. It was almost like butter after it's been in the fridge. Weird.
  • Finally finished spreading the weird nutella onto the now toast.
  • Walked to the table and ate breakfast.
  • After finishing a delicious meal, I put my empty plate in the dishwasher
  • I walked to the couch and turned on the T.V.
  • Watched the end of an episode of Twisted. (Such a good show!) 
  • Dressed up in a skirt, tights, black long tee and a poncho.
  • Hopped in the car at 10:45am as we were going on a little trip today.
  • Arrived at our destination and had lunch at a schnitzel place. It was pretty yummy but the chips weren't the best in my opinion.
  • Walked across the road where I had a quick toilet stop before we had our tickets scanned
  • Walked through the door, took our seats and got out the big box of maltesers which disappeared too quickly.
  • The pre show music stopped.
  • The lights dimmed.
  • A man came out on stage with a broom.
  • Stomp had begun.
  • It was amazing!! They made music out of anything and it was also hilarious. The performers were just incredible. I loved it and aspire to learn the cool things they do. Youtube stomp if you want to see exactly what they do, nothing short of spectacular.
  • We hopped in the car and drove home. Well I had to have a toilet stop at Maccas but other than that it was straight home.
  • I had to do some homework because I'm just wonderful and decide to revise the day before a test.
  • Skype called with a couple of friends. Yes one of them was Abby. The other girl I will have to tell you about some time.
  • My grandparents came over for dinner where we had scrumptious pinwheels, rice and salad. Ice cream for dessert.
  • I went for a shower, once again no need to go into further detail...
  • Sat down on my bed and well, began catching up on all my missed posts.
  • I presume that after this I will study a little bit more for my test, brush my teeth, probably play Candy Crush and fall asleep.

So, do I have an interesting life?

La Vie Vivante. 

No comments:

Post a Comment