Tuesday 13 August 2013

Day Two - Blogging Challenge Continues

Hey Blogging World

Just going to get straight into it today!

Day 2: Where you'd like to be in 10 years.

This is a bit of a tough one because I honestly have no idea what I want to do with my life, so looking ahead to being 25 and wondering where I would be is a bit freaky. I have always loved travelling so I do believe the idea of being overseas somewhere in ten years would be nice. I do hope to be out of university by then and majoring in something, whether it be music therapy, forensic psychology etc. But then again I would love to study journalism and travel around as a journalist. Or I would love to be travelling around countries trying to help those in need, although I would hope (even though it won't necessarily be the case unfortunately) that all those in need have already been helped by the year 2023. Wow. Imagine having to get used to writing 2023 on all your pages!

I would love to revisit and live in France. 


In terms of relationships I would most likely not be married in ten years time. Can't find some crazy guy to marry me so I'll most likely be travelling around with my dogs! In all honestly if the right guy came along and we had been together long enough then yeah I would. Woah that sounded so mushy and cliché. Na stuff it I'll just be alone, one less person I have to look out for while travelling.

Family and friends I would still hope to be very close to. I would love to be able to keep the amazing friendships I have made through school and outside of school (Lorne especially) and make sure that they are still going strong in ten years time because I don't know what I would do without some of them.

This was kind of a sincere prompt, wasn't it? Or was I maybe just being to mushy and honest about the whole thing. Maybe the whole idea of the thirty day blogging Challenge is to actually come up with a load of tosh and you have to convince everyone to believe that that's what you sincerely believe.

In ten years time I see myself retiring at  the age of 25 after creating the next popular social media networking site,  twitter, facebook and tumblr put together all in one: Twumblrbook.

La Vie Vivante

2 comments:

  1. Hello;) I've been reading some of your posts and I really like them:p can't wait for new posts:D
    Gaja xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and thanks for following!
      Means a lot to me :)

      Delete