Thursday 29 August 2013

Beliefs in Day 18

Hey Blogging World

Day 18: Your beliefs.


I believe in ghosts. They are real and I have heard of stories about ghosts being around from people who I believe are not insane. Going along with all those creepy things, I believe in the whole idea of luck and unluckiness. So seeing a black cat with green eyes freaks me out, walking underneath a ladder is a no no and if I were to break a mirror, I would hide in my bedroom for five years. In saying that, my favourite number is 13 so that kind of contradicts my beliefs in a way.

I do believe in the motto:

I think it is a wonderful way to live but it is really difficult to keep that belief at time because many people don't live like this. It is so hard to respect someone when they won't respect you, and at times you feel like just giving up on treating people like you would like to be treated because they don't return the favour. But you shouldn't give up because eventually, if everyone finally realizes that's the way that the whole world should be, maybe we might all be friends for once.

Not all my beliefs but just a few of them. Weird, whacky and valuable.

La Vie Vivante.

No comments:

Post a Comment