Sunday 25 August 2013

Day Eleven - Yes I Know it's Late

Hey Blogging World

I have gotten into a bad habit of doing these posts late, which is not the point at all. But I do have a very good excuse for not posting this on the right night as I was at none other than the Pink Concert! It was amazing but I didn't get home till about 1am so I was not really in the mood to quickly write up a post for you, which would most likely have had a million spelling errors if I had done so. I am going to catch up on all my posts today and do today's while I'm at it just so I can be on track again.

Day 11: Put your iPod on shuffle and write 10 songs that pop up. 

Now this is a bit hard as my iPhone only has ten songs as I am an extremely lazy person who would prefer to listen to the same ten songs on repeat every day rather than take the 15 minutes to upload all my other music onto my phone.

Gin Wigmore and Band.
Song number 1: S.O.S by Gin Wigmore. Now I know I have spoken about this song before in an earlier post, something about the fact that it makes me rather happy. It is a wonderful song and I would recommend any Gin Wigmore song as she is simply amazing.

Song number 2: Resistance by Muse. I love Muse and my dad and I are planning on seeing them live at the end of this year. Eeeep! I have been trying to learn the songs better, as there are more I know than others. Unfortunately we only have two in the iTunes Library so I know those two a lot better than the rest. Let's just say that when they come on at the concert, I will be the loudest one singing along.

Vampire Weekend

Song number 3: Jonathan Low by Vampire Weekend. I actually did not plan to have this song in my music, but school made us do an aerobics project and part of that was picking up the songs to go along with the routine. I was responsible for putting the playlist on my phone and so some of the songs are not actually ones I listen to at all.  This one however, is quite good. It's off the twilight soundtrack, so if I had not been given this song I probably would have never discovered it and my ears would have never consumed the awesomeness of the song.

The image is pretty self explanatory.
Song number 4: Neutron Star Collision by Muse. Yes this is the other song that I am going to be overly prepared for at the concert. I must say though that it is also a wonderful song to listen and be happy too. I just love the part where the guitar kicks in with the badududums.

Song number 5: Waka Waka by Shakira. This song was the official 2010 FIFA song. I think that is soccer? That's what the video clip showed anyway. It was there for our aerobics playlist but I actually quite like the song. After the thirty second introduction of weird African noises.

Song number 6:  The bucket by Kings of Leon. I used this song for an iMovie I made about a day out with a few friends. I fell in love with the song and listen to it at least twice everyday. It is like my happy wake up good morning the day is going to be great (even if it isn't) song. As I'm sprinting down the hill to make sure I don't miss the bus I have the song blaring through my headphones, I must look so weird power walking and grinning at 8 o'clock in the morning.

So girly.
Song number 7: What You Want from the musical "Legally Blonde". I must say that I love this musical and have in fact seen it twice. My new dream is to be the next Elle Woods. I'm not exactly sure why I only have this song, I think I started downloading them then realized I would just download them along with all the music (That still hasn't happened) and this one slipped in. It is a grand song though.

Song number 8: E.T by Katy Perry. This song was for the aerobics project. It is usually skipped past. That's not to say I don't like Katy Perry, I just don't like this particular song very much. If I'm feeling extremely lazy I don't bother changing it. Oh and just a quick add on that is kind of irrelevant, I do like Katy Perry's new single Roar.

Song number 9: Magid Fountain by Art vs Science. I think. Yep it is. This was another song for the aerobics project, it was my routine actually. I did a boxing routine which fits in perfectly with the beat of this song, fast paced. Not one that I regularly listen to though.

Song number 10: Pump It by The Black Eyed Peas. I went through a phase of loving TBEP (Just using short  hand because I can't be bothered writing it all out) but this was also used for the aerobics project. Yes, half of the songs on my phone are related to school work. Most of the time when this song comes on, I fast forward it to Fergie's bit and just sing along to "la da di da da di da" as it is a bundle of fun.


There you have it. I feel like this post did not need to be this long and I could have just dot pointed all the songs, but what would be the fun in that?

La Vie Vivante

No comments:

Post a Comment