Thursday 28 January 2016

I'm back, if you'll have me.

Hi Blogging World,

It's been a while. And when I say a while well it's been well over a year. Oops. But I've been cleaning out my room and found all my old writings and it reminded me of the blog, so I took a peek at what I sounded like. I thought I would cringe, I thought I wouldn't be able to stand the way I wrote. But honestly, I liked most of it. I've created a voice for myself on this blog. I like that.

Last year was hectic. I completed my final year of high schooling along with holding a major leadership role and being involved in the school production. Didn't leave too much time to be writing on a blog. But it was an incredible year and brought me to this year where I am attending university, moving part time to be closer and getting ready for a fresh start at a new place. So, I think it's only fitting that I begin the blog again, I've been bored lazing around the house. I was considering starting a whole new blog but I like the name to this one and as I said, I like the voice I've created here. Sure the background might need a bit of a revamp and hopefully my writing has become a bit more sophisticated but should be the same ol' Annalise. In saying that...

I want to begin this schedule again:

MY LIFE MONDAY
Mondays will be all about me, if you don't mind. Anything going on in my life, anything interesting I have done, and I will try to keep it interesting. I want to give you an insight into my life and Mondays will help you do just that!

TAKE YOUR PIC TUESDAY
I have decided I want a lot more photos on my blog, photos taken by me. Tuesdays will be all about photos. Whether I just post up a lot and leave them for you decipher, or write the story behind them, it will be very spontaneous.

WHAT THE?! WEDNESDAY
I want to attempt to make Wednesdays my comedic post, if it will turn out that way, I'm not so sure. Anything that's out there, something wacky or never heard of, I will be writing about it.

THINK THURSDAY
Think Thursday. To be honest I have no idea what Thursdays will about, I suppose it's whatever I think of. Thursdays will be the day to write whatever pops into my head, it's where I will write anything based on people's requests, show anything that people have been telling me about, anything that the people are thinking about.

FICTION FRIDAY
Every Friday a new installment of Mia and Twig will be written on my blog. You will be able to read this on the page that says Mia and Twig. I am determined to really get into this story and hopefully you enjoy reading each short chapter every Friday. If writers block hits me on a Friday for the story, I will be posting a poem or a short story on the main page for you to enjoy.

SENTIMENTAL SATURDAY
The name is sounding a bit too soppy for my liking so it may be changed soon. Saturdays will be for a reflection basically, if there's something happening I will write about it in a way that I can hopefully relate to my readers. By Saturday I should be feeling philosophical and obtain the ability to write an inspiring post on the mystery of life. Yes, I really do think this name will need to change.

SUNDAY- REST DAY
Every young writer needs their rest day, these may have to pop up more often as the year goes on and inspiration to write based on topic dies, but I am determined to give a schedule a shot.

I will also be starting a new page Which I have entitled Music Madness where I will be completing the thirty day music challenge, only that I will do it in thirty weeks and post one throughout the week. Any new music I find, old songs that I love, my favourite playlist, I'll be writing up there for you to have a look at.

I'm determined to make it work this time. I like what I created before and it's only a matter of sticking with it now. So, expect either an instalment of Mia and Twig tomorrow (need to re-familarise myself with the story) or a short story/poem/embarrassing old writing from my notebooks. Main point, I'm back baby. 

La Vie Vivante. 

No comments:

Post a Comment