Tuesday 23 April 2013

Lorne

Hey Blogging World

Lorne- An hour from Geelong, I go down there every year and hang out with the most amazing people ever. It's got the beach, the shops and stone cold, an amazing ice cream shop. My fav is adding in the gummy worms and they freeze. Food will be another topic to talk about because you know, who doesn't love food? But really, Lorne is pretty cool.

Only where all the cool people go :P I am not the coolest person, however much I may like to think it, I'm not. But I love hanging out with my friends especially SAZAA (that's what we call ourselves), there's five of us including myself. This includes Abby who I spoke about in my first post, she's otherwise known as the big walrus. There's magnum P.I, Au natural, the dali and the englishman, who is me. Yes their all types of mustaches  yes it's a little weird. But it's us! And there is no dull moment when we are all together.

Really really really fun playground nights!!! I know a playground doesn't seem very fascinating but you can't judge if you've never hung out there every night with friends talking till all hours of the night. And the swings are definitely a fight worth winning, though I do tend to lose most times.. I'm too nice!

Never a day goes by in Lorne without a slushie. Now slushies are good, but Lorne slushies are to die for. It's heaven in a cup I tell you! Multiple colours to choose from- green, blue, cola, pink etc. The walk to get there is half the fun of it but the moment you sit down and take that first slurp. It's magic.

Everyday I wish I was there, with my friends and just having the best time ever. After all, you kinda wish you were anywhere else but school most days! I love Lorne and I love everyone and everything there. Trust me, this is not the last time you will be hearing about Lorne as it is something I am extremely passionate about.

La Vie Vivante.

No comments:

Post a Comment