Friday 26 April 2013

A deep and meaningful to shake things up a bit

Hey Blogging World

So. Life. Four letter word that means so much to everyone. You ask someone what life is and they reply, 'Well duh, life is living.' Thanks Sherlock.

I looked up the dictionary.com (best website ever) definition and there were five, but this is the one I liked best:

5. the general or universal condition of human existence

Human existence. So that's what life is. Existing. And not even in cool dangerously awesome condition. Nope. General condition. Generally existing. Maybe that person that said life is living was right. Because life is about so much more than existing! It's about going out there and making the most of this existence. So I guess when people say they're 'living life' they're really saying they're living their existence. 


I want to live life. I don't want to just float through it. I love to travel and I want to do more of that.  have been luckily enough to have traveled to America, Hawaii, Sri Lanka, Malaysia and France. But there's a big world out there and it needs to be explored, every nook cranny and alley way. I sometime wish that instead of long expensive plane flights, there could just be these escalators around the whole world. And if you wanted to go visit somewhere you just hopped on the escalator and went on over. Then I have this funny image in my heead of people looking at Earth from space and seeing all these escalators wrapped around it.  How cool would that be?! One can only dream and hope.  But that's life. Dreaming about things bigger than life, than existence. It's pretty cool, this whole blogging thing. Gives me a way to show people I exist.


La Vie Vivante.

No comments:

Post a Comment