Friday 19 April 2013

Wisdom Teeth

Hey Blogging World

Wisdom teeth: If you don't have to get them out, then don't.

I went into hospital this morning, waited around for about 2 hours before going in to the op room. Some anesthetic nd I was put to sleep to get all four wisdom teeth out. I woke up later on with a mask over my face and having no idea where I was. Taken to a different recovery room I got to have some apple juice and got the first of very many ice packs to come. I got out of my hideous gown ( You know, the one with no backs? Ewies) and got dressed back into trackies, still a little shaky.

The couch became my new best friend very quickly as I came home to sleeeeeeeeeeep. And I mean full on wonderful sleep! Water also became my new best friend, helping my throat to ease the pain. Frozen yoghurt and ice cream was the way to go and you should have seen the size of the antibiotic I had to swallow!

I can't say I'm looking forward to the next few days but I'm glad I got them out, better late than never! Well I definitely will have a lot more spare time to write more so keep on reading to stay posted. If any of you have had your wisdom teeth out and have any stories, funny or horror, comment em in for me! And if you have anything you want me to write about then comment about that too. I'd love to know if there are people out there following, and if so what you like! I'm gonna have a lot of free time this week coming so I need inspiration on what to write about. Something not boring. Keep enjoying your wisdom teeth filled life!

La Vie Vivante.

No comments:

Post a Comment