Thursday 24 October 2013

Crazy Hectic Life

Hey Blogging World

You know what I've realised recently? I have not published a post in a million years. Or thirteen days, but they're a similar number. The truth is, I have no idea why I haven't posted in a while. I will begin by blaming school, as every teenager should. If we didn't have to go there five days a week, didn't have to come home and do homework, then blogging would be a lot easier.

I would also like to blame this thing, people put up photos and you can like them and you can put photos up and spend hours of time lying on your bed scrolling up and down. A real finger workout if you ask me. Yes I am talking about Instagram. Society finally got the better of me and I signed up to this photo sharing app. It's wonderful and I don't even know why. It's just a whole bunch of people liking and posting photos. It's like blogging, without all the words though, and I'm not sure if you can like posts on a blog. It's also very accessible, just a click on my phone and it's there!

I should stop making excuses and just write many humourous and lovely posts that will make you smile, laugh and cry, therefore redeeming myself. I'm not sure if you are going to find this post extremely interesting, but I'll give it a shot.

I find the best way to remember what I have been up to is to look at the photos on my phone. They may be weird, they may be wacky but they help me remember a lot. It's like when you wake up in the morning after a big night and look on your phone to see the missed calls and text messages and have no idea what you have done! Although that's never actually happened to me...


I remember this night, I may have been a tad bored, not one bit tired, even though it was about midnight. Therefore I decided this would be the perfect time to go tattoo googling, I found a pretty good selection. Most of them are pretty self explanatory, most of them are music. You all know about my love for tacos, and if you don't, well I love them. I plan to make the monkey's face a pig's face instead, also based on my love of pigs. I have a nickname based on the fact that I smile like the Cheshire cat, Kitty. Maybe I should sign out as Kitty from now on, that would keep things interesting. The only problem is that I feel like I'm going to run out of wrists. Anybody not using their wrists and would like to donate to me? No no I'm only kidding, cut cakes not wrists.

Moving along my photos as some of them are quite strange and I'm not going to lie, a lot of them may be selfies. Basically I took a photo of objects in my room (Maybe I should do a "What's in my room" post?) and tried on a dress that made me look shapeless. Love shopping.

I must say I had a lot of spare time on my hands. Makes me wonder why I didn't just hop on my computer and write to you lovely people. Perhaps I was feeling artsy, hence why I painted this blonde beauty. As you can see her name is Iti B, but now I think about it her name should be spelt Itti as people will probably say it like eye-tie.

You love the eyes? Why thank you, sometimes a mistake can inspire you to create scary gnomes rather than pretty ones. I tried to paint on black eyebrows, it went too thick, I thought white paint would work over it, turns out it makes the paint grey. More people can relate to Iti B than if she were perfect, I mean, we've all had that photo where our eyes are red.



I also felt very bakery like in my spare time. I felt artsy, bakery, but never felt writesy? Not sure what happened there.

My aunty gave me a cake pop baking set for my birthday and having never made cake pops, took the set and gave it a whirl. I do believe they turned out very nice actually. Other than the fact that the icing dripped and the sticks didn't stick very well, I had a cute cake pop family! From left to right; Papa C, Mama P and lil CP.

I also baked banana bread, one of my specialities thanks to the family leaving bananas around to overripe. But that never made it to a photo before everyone gobbled it up. I didn't even get to name it.


That's just parts of my life that you've been missing out on. There have been boring train trips resulting in starburst towers, sunny days and rainy days, a lot of ice cream with chocolate topping. I have a busy weekend as I might finally be getting a job thanks to the wonderful caseycat. I am performing at a music festival with my wonderful band The Tangerines. Yes we came up with terrific name ourselves. And I'm sure I'll be doing a whole lot of finger exercising thanks to Instagram.

Met this girl on a window. She was a bit stuck.

Bye for now but not forever.
La Vie Vivante.

No comments:

Post a Comment