Monday 21 October 2013

Romeo and Juliet

Hey Blogging World

We have just recently started Romeo and Juliet in English and even though I said I wouldn't be writing any more about emotions, this is too good not to talk about it. The 1968 movie is wonderful. Over the top acting and two teenagers who love each other enough to kill themselves in the end. But I must admit, I do love it.

I am a huge shakespeare fan and the man was incredibly smart to come up with a story as such, oh and just to make it clear for all the confused people, no the movie is not based on a true story. We have the book and are starting to read it tomorrow, commence the war on who will be Juliet. But before that we had to come up with a movie, retelling the story in 120 seconds.

I am pretty happy with my movie. It basically involves a whole bunch of snapshots from the scenes and music that tells the story in a weird and wonderful way. The playlist consists of:

Kung Fu Fighting
Who's that Girl
All You Need is Love
Marry You
The Fighter
Thunder sound effects
Neutron Star Collision

By the time it has taken me to complete this post we are up to Act 3. Life has been hectic.

La Vie Vivante.

No comments:

Post a Comment