Wednesday 9 October 2013

Too Many Emotions

Hey Blogging World

Here is the post I began to write on Monday:

How are you? I never really ask you that question. School has begun again for Australian youngsters and I am not happy about it one bit. However I have been in an exceptionally wonderful mood today.

I was in an amazing mood on Monday, this was with every other aspect than the school part. I think it was due to the fact that I have bought incredibly without a doubt love them with all my heart new albums and songs. Albums consist of Triple J Hottest 100: 20 years and The 1975. Of course the 1975 has songs by the band themselves, but I was blown away at the monstrosity of excellent music by an assortment of excellent artists!

 I also bought four new songs: White Walls, which even though you all may be disgusted in  me, I am obsessed with this song and love singing it in my own way. Nine in the Afternoon by Pan!c at the Disco. I have always loved this song and the fact that I can listen to it whenever and wherever I want (providing I have my iPod with me) is just lovely to say the least. Pumpin Blood by NONONO. Am I the only one who thinks they have a great band name? I heard this song on the radio, instantaneously fell in love with it, but didn't know what it was called. As soon as I remembered it was onto my iPod. It's one of those songs that make you want to dance around your room like a fool and forget about everything. The last but certainly not least, Miserable at Best by Mayday Parade. I love this band. I love this song. Goosebumps. 

I didn't think about writing a post on Tuesday until it became Wednesday. My emotions that night ran incredibly high, too many words said. That's the problem, words. Your brain registers what is written and triggers emotions that it feels is necessary in accordance to the word. I however, do not appreciate my brain for this.

And Wednesday, today. I feel as though this is the right time because my friend and I completely went bananas after drinking a bottle of water. There was obviously something wrong with that water. But at that point, the only emotion I felt was happy. And it felt good! I don't want to continue writing emotional post after emotional post to bore you all. I've decided the only emotion I will feel from now on is happy. Maybe angry when it suits, sad where needed, love if we want a plot twist. But happy is the main one. Only happy, and a few (or a lot) others.


La Vie Vivante.

2 comments: