Saturday 18 January 2014

My Spazmatic Friends Part A-lby

Hey Blogging World

I received a request from a friend to write a post about him and it made me realize I haven't written a 'Spazmatic Friend' post in a while so this would be the perfect excuse.

I know this boy.
He's twelve years old.
No I am not a creep.

Alby is another member of the SAZAA family and a regular Lorne visitor. After being read my latest post he requested a post about him, so I'm wondering whether to make him regret asking for a post or not.

You could easily say Alby is a traditional 'twelvie'. hashtag yoloswag. But he makes up for it in good looks and a charming character. Ha. Just kidding.

I'm finding it harder than I thought I would to write about Alby, it doesn't help that there's a red line under his name every time I type it. Off putting much. The thing is, even though this kid might only be twelve, he's just as tall as the rest of us, as smart as the rest of us and mostly likely more hilarious than the rest of us. He's always got something witty to say in a dull moment, or something amusing to add even when the situation has all us in stitches already, he gets us rolling on the bark laughing (ROBL)

Abby and I like to think of Alby as the glue that holds us all together. He's there for everyone even if they're not there for him. Put AAA at a swing set at 9pm and you've got yourself one hilarious talk show. AAA being Alby, Abby and Annalise, we all have the best time hanging out and laughing about things I wish I could recall but I feel as though they weren't even funny, we were just laughing because we were happy. That's it with Alby, he's always there to make you happy.

This isn't to say Alby hasn't had his fair share of stuff ups. He steals your pens and throws them down gutter holes, steals your swing and doesn't give it back, he steals your phone and texts people you don't particularly want to talk to. Yeah, you can say I get mad about that sometimes, especially when it comes to the texting phone thing. I know he's only trying to protect me and he's great for that but it makes things more complicated to me. And I know he will read this and he will know what I'm talking about, so Alby, nothing will happen and thank you for texting them because deep inside, it made my night.

Alby is Alby, he's our little twelve year old brother getting ready for year seven, but he's so much older when you get to know him. Damn he's got the heart of like a 90 year old. You know, because 90 year old's hearts are all shriveled up because they've used them a lot, or something meaningful like that.

Hope this suits you Albikins.

La Vie Vivante.

No comments:

Post a Comment