Friday 5 July 2013

Posting with Abby

Hey Blogging World

So Abby has been here for the past few days, which has been the best fun. But she is constantly complaining about things that annoy her. And there is a lot. Therefore I decided it was time for her to make a list of everything that annoys her. Apologies if you lose interest as I promise you the list will not be short. And if you do any of these things, well, stop doing them please.

Everything that annoys Abby:

collingwood supporters that aren't nice
commentators
people who think they know everything
T-shirts that tell me what to do
 people that tell me what to do
 anyone who thinks they are better than the rest of us
 people who don't wear appropriate clothing for the situation they are in (eg. its winter. WEAR PANTS!), when people don't respond
people who expect everything
google
the wind
iphones when they refuse to work properly
people walking slowly in front of you
old computers
throwing sand
flight attendants who on a ten hour flight while you're trying to sleep,*nudge nudge* "Are you okay?" Well of course I'm okay I'm just trying to sleep! 
trying to get toothpaste out of the tube
losing phone chargers
Hairdressers- When you have your hair washed it just feels like they've walked into your shower and start massaging your head. Personal space please. 
People who invade your personal space
My brother bouncing the downball in the house
People walking into my room without knocking
Scratched DVDs
Even though I am not the driver, when cars pull out and don't even bother to say thank you.

My interpretation of what Abby looks like when  she gets annoyed.
 Charming, isn't it? 
 


Everything that annoys Annalise:

People who pinky promise
Macs that you have to keep the charger plugged in constantly because if it falls out you have to set up the whole thing again.
People who walk slowly 
People who think they're the best 
Underage smokers
Smokers
People who wear t shirts of bands that they don't even know, just because they liked the look of the shirt. 
People who diss other bands but still love One Direction
People who have no respect for musicals
People in general? 

Interpretation of me when I get annoyed.

As you can see there is a slight difference in the lists. And don't worry people in general don't annoy me THAT much, just sometimes our society is a little whacked. 

La Vie Vivante. 

No comments:

Post a Comment