Thursday 18 July 2013

No I Did Not Forget.

Hey Blogging World

So I put that post title up at about 10:30 last night because I had been reminded about Wordy Wednesday. I was all ready to write, had dictionary.com up and then BAM! A tornado hit my house and sent me away somewhere over the rainbow to follow the yellow brick road to the Emerald City. You were there and you and you...

That is a load of tosh and I apologize (Again) for forgetting Wordy Wednesday as I let the power of sleep capture me and take me away to DreamLand. So once again I shall do yesterday's word and try to make it as wonderful as possible. And I do still believe my post title rang true-I did not forgot, I blame my stupid eyes for closing.





Well these words just don't get any easier. Hmmm. Abby has a large gobbet on her toe? It's quite vial and now it's all bandaged up hopefully healing. She was kind enough to show me while it was infected and uncovered, I'm not sure if it was exactly a lump but it sure looked ugly.

Good girls
Only receive the
Best presents and the
Best friends for
Eternity, which usually causes them to become little
Twats.

La Vie Vivante.

No comments:

Post a Comment