Friday 24 May 2013

My Spazmatic Friends Part A


Hey Blogging World

I have a friend named Abby.
She lives in Melbourne.
Abby is... well Abby is Abby.

Her full name is Abigail, but call her that and she'll go spaz at you.
That's not to say Abby regularly has a spaz. Well she does. But that's what makes her so unique. Abby also has a high irritation issue. Not that she irritates people, (even though she may the odd time when I am desperately trying to get homework done) but people irritate her very easily. She is one of the biggest Geelong Cats fans I have ever met. We believe she is stoic but the diagnostic is not final. But she is one of the most amazing, awesome funny people ever and I know you will get sick of me saying that about all my friends but it is very true. She is one of the coolest people I have ever met and I talk to her every day, whether we are just chatting or video calling. Oh and Abby goes down to Lorne every year which makes her that much cooler.

Abby is a light milk drinker. Apparently everyone else is drinking the full cream milk and she is just the lone light milk drinker. By this strange analogy Abby claims she is going to be the crazy cat lady. Convinced she is going to be forever alone, it's one thing Abby and I have in common. But that doesn't stop her from flirting with all the boys, especially the young ones.

She loved the idea of me writing me a post all about her, not sure if she'll be regretting it now though! Truth is I really haven't spoken about my friends that much and they are pretty cool people. So every now and then I will make a post about one of them, their little quirks and amazing qualities. So Abby, (who I know will be reading this) Thanks for being a prodigious friend.

La Vie Vivante

No comments:

Post a Comment