Sunday 26 May 2013

Imma Build A Bridge

Hey Blogging WORLD

Sorry, caps lock went on by accident and I was going to take it off until I thought it looked effective so I left it there. The world is a big place so it seems only fair to make it seem like a big word.

WORLD

Well I think that's big enough. Anyway, you are probably wondering what is up with my post title. It is pretty self explanatory but still,, you may think it's a little strange. You see, I'm really bored with life right now. I mean there's the odd excitement with new experiences, new people and other things, but honestly I'm just in school and doing the same thing most days. Wake up, get on a bus, go to school, get on a bus, go home.

So I have come up with a brilliant idea to build a bridge. And no not one of those massive ones that cars drive on, more like the kind that you put over ponds and look at all the fish on. Besides, people are always telling me to go to Bunnings, by some timber, build a bridge and get over it. So I'm finally going to take their advice and do it. Although my parents don't really see the point in why I'm going to build a bridge so I guess I will have to pay for the timber by myself, which means having to get a job.

It's not that I've never wanted a job, I do love money. But I am just too lazy to actually go out there and hand out my resume to get one. At least after about eight months I have been able to write up a resume and now just comes the tricky part of printing and presenting. Babysitting every now and then acts as a good job in the meantime, and when I do have money it usually seems to be spent on food. (Most of which is not healthy) So maybe not having money isn't all that bad. But I do need it to buy myself timber to make myself a bridge.

I don't just want to make a plain bridge either. Once I have actually made it I want to spray it with different colours and write all different words on it and make it look as awesomely awesome as possible. Because what's a bridge if it isn't awesome?

So now you know my master plan to bring some excitement in my life. No I will not go buy a new outfit. No I will not go try a new food. This has to be exciting and a bridge is a sure way to fill this massive hole that has been screaming out for something new and intriguing to come along. It never came. Hence why I have had to go out and figure it out myself. The stupid hole didn't scream loud enough.

I tried googling colourful pond bridges but nothing came up. This was the next best thing.

La Vie Vivante.

No comments:

Post a Comment