Saturday 22 June 2013

I Hate That Feeling.


Hey Blogging World

So this is the way I basically feel right now.
The worst thing is I don't even know why. I'll be so happy at one point and then this will happen. Nothing. No emotion. And it's just so strange.

But as the quote says, my mind is spinning. There is so much going on and I don't know how to slow any of it down. I'm trying to just go with the flow, but that doesn't really work for me. I feel like to stop all the crazy, I need to do something crazier. Which I also realize makes no sense.

One thing that is keeping me sane though is music. Now I know I have done a post on music before but I really love it and it just.. well music is just amazing.

I just love the passion that musicians put into their performance. That look on their face that shows just how much they love what they're doing.




Thanks to Abby for showing me this video on YouTube because it is such an amazing video. You can just see the passion when he sings and when he runs out and he has no fear. Then when the whole audience sings along and it just makes me think, he is living the dream. That Utopia that we all long for, that band is living it. They are doing what they love and they're making a difference in people's lives. Because that is what music does, it takes you to another place. A lot of people say you can tell what type of mood someone is in by the music they are listening to and it is completely true. If I have come home from a bad day at school the best thing for me is to listen to a couple of sad songs and get over it. Or lately I have found listening to one particular song can perk my mood instantly.

S.O.S by Gin Wigmore. If you have not heard it (which I presume most of you haven't) then I suggest you look it up now and listen in awe of her voice. That song always seems to make me happy. I am obsessed with her and her music and her lyrics.

Lyrics. They are so important to a song and that's the problem with a lot of today's music. There are hardly any words involved and when there are, majority is just repeated. But there's something about lyrics that just get straight through to the heart. When they mean something to you, that's when they are most powerful.

I really just love music. I think it's one thing in my life that I can always rely on. I mean I have my family and my friends, don't get me wrong about that. But music just gets to me in a way that I don't think spoken words could. If only everyone could sing everything.

La Vie Vivante.

2 comments:

  1. I was honestly amazed with how well this blog was done, beautiful layout, professional writing, great job! From canberra deck

    ReplyDelete