Wednesday 19 June 2013

The Street Art Scene Part 2

Hey Blogging World

Just thought I would share with you the look of the completed wall after telling you about those guys working on it. I must say if it were possible to be in love with a wall, I would be in love with this one. It seems kinda cool now to be able to look at the finished product and be able to know all the work that was put into it.



Remember in my earlier post and we saw him working on the triangle?
 This is the awesomeness that becomes of it.

Our little grumpy fella got himself a happy friend!

Aren't they just amazing?

The whole wall. I must say it was so cool to stand from this angle and take the photo.  So glad I  could appreciate it even more being there when they were creating it and then seeing this. I hope that if you still didn't think that graffiti is art from my earlier post that I am changing your mind through these photos. Respect.

La Vie Vivante.

No comments:

Post a Comment