Saturday 29 June 2013

My Spazmatic Friends Part C

Hey Blogging World

I have a friend.
Her name is Caitlin and she thinks I should celebrate the fact that I actually have a friend.
I know, she's hilarious.

Caitlin (or Caity as I sometimes call her) and I went to the same primary school together and now the same high school so we really have only grown closer through the years. She plays the flute and is an amazing singer even though she hasn't had experience! Star netballer and basketballer and overall sporty person.

Now Caitlin is very  proactive when it comes to part time jobs. I myself am still too lazy to go get one, something which Caitlin willingly reminds me of frequently. But there was one stage when she had two jobs going at one time! The best thing is he job at a bakery now though. She is regularly doing closing shift which means a lot of free food. It is wonderful.

There is never a dull moment with Caitlin. Whether she is cracking a joke or just doing something crazy she can make anyone laugh. She also has similar and therefore a great taste in movies, mainly being comedy: The Internship, Identity Thief, The Big Wedding and the best movie ever...





I cannot begin to count the many times I have watched this movie with Caity. We sit there and watch the movie and say everything word for word. It does seem sad but the movie is truly wonderful. Dumb but hilarious.

So to Caity, thanks for being a stupendous friend.

La Vie Vivante.

No comments:

Post a Comment