Monday 17 June 2013

The Street Art Scene

Hey Blogging World



I spent the day exploring the ins and outs of our laneways. The ones that have art are simply amazing. But I have to admit, the street art scene is dead. I came across these two men who were busy recreating a particular wall they had been spray painting for the last five years. It was amazing to just watch them create this spontaneous art that can be known as graffiti.

Art in the Making.
Loved this (Even though I have no idea what it is) 


And some of the other laneway art.

I just loved this laneway. A truly talented person created this.


Very clever. Loved the window head!

I know there hasn't been a lot of writing in the post but oh well. I guess the photos can speak for themselves. People who don't see this as art, this is truly art. It is art expressed in a way that words cannot express for them.

La Vie Vivante.

No comments:

Post a Comment