Saturday 7 September 2013

Day 25

Hey Blogging World

Day 25: Someone who fascinates you and why.

A person who fascinates me. Hmmm...

I would have to say that Albert Einstein fascinates me for some weird reason. I guess I just think that he was a really clever man who was also a complete nutter. In other words, I can relate well to him.

I wanted to know more about this crazy genius so I googled "Ten random facts about Albert Einstein" and picked out the ones I liked to expand on.

No socks: A part of Einstein's whole profile was his crazy look. Not only did he have the uncombed hair look happening, but he never wore socks. He believed that if you had socks and shoes that you should only wear one, what's the point in wearing both?

Einstein was not always seen as one of the smartest men to take the world. He didn't speak until the age of four and wasn't fluent until the age of nine. He failed all subjects except for science and maths and he was always seen as not being serious about his studies. One teacher even referred to him as a lazy dog. That teacher would have been a bit embarrassed years later.

He loved sailing, but never learnt how to swim.

He loved playing his violin which he called Luna. But this was only after he heard the music of Mozart that he actually enjoyed playing, his mother had been trying to get him to play for years.

The man did say some clever things which are such valuable quotes in life for us now. That's what I love about many quotes, it doesn't matter when they were said or who they were said by, they are still going to be relevant to the people of today and will continue to be important for future generations.


La Vie Vivante.

No comments:

Post a Comment