Wednesday 11 September 2013

Day 29 - Almost Done!

Hey Blogging World

Day 29: Goals for the next 30 days.

Well I am almost there and I am actually keeping up to date with it! I am pretty happy with myself and proud of myself for keeping it up but I'm not particularly happy about today's post.

The thing is, I don't really believe in goals or like the sound of goals because they just seem pointless to me. I know when I'm going to do things and I will do them at my own pace, therefore I don't need to have a set out schedule of all the things I am going to have completed and the way in which they must be completed and when. But they can be useful at times so I will give them a go for you today. 

I am going to try and continue writing at least 4 times a week to you as I have really enjoyed this challenge because it really made me write even if I wasn't in the mood. The reason I say at least four times is I can get a bit busy, as I'm sure you could tell when I was doing catch up posts throughout the challenge. This will still give me enough time with you and I have some new things I want to try out, but if there is anything you want to see me writing about, reviewing, arguing about then don't hesitate to comment ad I will try my best to grant your wishes. 

I guess I don't really have any other goals in terms of my blog. I would also like to start sharing more of my own photography with you actually, rather than the google images you are getting. So perhaps I will try that. You never know, the thirty day photo challenge might be next... 


1st instalment of original photography with help of Photo editor app. 


La Vie Vivante. 

No comments:

Post a Comment