Monday 2 September 2013

Changing - Day 22

Hey Blogging World

Day 22: How have you changed in the past 2 years?

I am in a pretty bad mood at the moment from something that just happened. It turns out I can't take criticism well when a lady comes in and says that I have to step back and be the sweet singer while the other singer takes power and tells the story. Therefore I am not in the best mood to write this post, so if it sounds a little moody, please forgive me.

I think I have changed in the fact that I am now more determined to get what I want. Two years ago I would have been happy to just float through everything, as I still am for some things. But I know when I want things now and I know the effort that I need to give in order to get there. People are not going to stop me from achieving these goals either.

I am a lot more positive on my outlook in life. Two years ago, as I was saying, I was simply floating through life and there were days when I didn't feel a whole lot and I wasn't that interested in many things. It really kicked in last year that I do need to be more positive in what I do. So I continuing to do this, but as you can see, sometimes people push my buttons and my positive outlook changes a little bit.

I don't even know how much I have changed! I got a haircut, long to short. But it has grown back to the length it almost was now. I'm not sure what else to say as I haven't really changed that much as far as I'm concerned. I have become more confident, also more whacky and I think my craziness has just escalated to the point where people call me mentally unstable.



La Vie Vivante.

No comments:

Post a Comment