Friday 13 September 2013

Mia and Twig: The Beginning

Hey Blogging World

If any of you are keeping up to date, you will see that I have a new page, but also the fact that the post I wrote the other day, beginning a story has been replaced by this message. I figured that instead of you having to flick through posts, you may as well just read what I write as I continue writing it on that page as it will be a lot easier for you then! Therefore the beginning has been put over there and I will be sure to write the next bit up for you too. I am really excited about this as I have a feeling it might be a good story. We are watching Romeo and Juliet in English at the moment, so hopefully the story won't end up turning out like that. 

Short post, but keep an eye peeled for more.
Yes that's right, just one eye. The other may do what it pleases.

La Vie Vivante. 

No comments:

Post a Comment