Tuesday 24 September 2013

Radical Road Trip (Day 1)

Hey blogging world 

Sunday 22nd September

You must realise the dedication that is going into writing this and remembering the happenings of each day. Feel privelaged that I am scavenging for any small bit of wifi to write to you all.

As you know I'm on my road trip at the moment, first day in and we have been having heaps of fun. I have been making the most out of my brand new moustache onesie, which are surprisingly comfy. So comfortable that I have worn it while taking a photo with the smurfs. I got a tad excited when my brother sighted them, forgot what I was wearing and sprinted to them for a photo. I even received a free balloon out of it! (Boy, weren't they great in the car...) 

We stopped at a few little towns, looked around, are some damn good hedgehog, a mighty huge milkshake and arrived at our hotel just before night fell. Excitement hit when mum brought in the wifi password. Much to my dismay, it wouldn't work properly! How I am going to survive, I'm not sure. At least I have my music. 

Unfortunately I didn't have enough time to upload all my music onto my new iPod. Not that I am complaining, what I did put on there is amazing. 

My survival music: 
The neighbourhood- amazing band. Love them to bits. They are just so unique and their lyrics are so strange but also relatable. 
Muse- I absolutely love Muse. After I got vouchers for my birthday, one of the first things I did was going to the store to purchase the newest album. I am not disappointed. Their sound is incredible and for those of you who don't know, I am going to their concert!!
The 1975- Listen to them. That's all I can say. The titles of the songs may be deceiving, but the music is amazing. 
OneRepublic- Their new song Something I need is constantly stuck in my head, makes me overly happy and I always want to sing along, which isn't all that great in a car. But it is wonderful. 

It has been very good so far, but a long and very tiring day. We are back in the car tomorrow so hopefully our next destination has better wifi! I'm sure I will have more stories for you, with my family, something hilarious is bound to happen. Oh and one more rather exciting thing! I saw/met/got a photograph with Mike Smith, the actor who plays Cal on Winners and Losers! For those of you who don't know, that's cool. 


La Vie Vivante. 

No comments:

Post a Comment