Monday 9 September 2013

Missing Day 28

Hey Blogging World

Day 28: Something that you miss.

Well this is pretty obvious so I might put in a couple of things that I miss.

I miss Lorne. My friends that I hang out there, the sunny days in which we can all go down to the beach or up the street for a magnificent slushie. I miss all that but it's okay because with Abby's help we are counting down and it is almost in the double digits!! To see everyone again will be so wonderful because that is half of what make up Lorne for me, the amazing people that I have met and will continue to meet.

I will miss being 15. I am turning 16 tomorrow which is rather exciting (probably half the reason why I can't sleep, that and I didn't want this post to be even later than it already is!) I like, no I love, the idea of a birthday but I don't particularly like the idea of growing up, although 16 won't be too bad. I think I just love being a teenager overall and so as that ticks away I will miss it more and more. 

I try not to miss things because it's just looking back on the past and we should always aim to be living in the present which is exactly what I am going to do tomorrow!

Sweet 16 and never been kissed, or have I?



La Vie Vivante. 

No comments:

Post a Comment