Tuesday 3 September 2013

Attractive Day 23

Hey Blogging World

Day 23: Give pictures of 5 guys who are famous who you find attractive. 

This is probably one of my favourite prompts out of all the prompts on the list.


Number 1: Now just so you know, these are in no particular order as I could never choose between them all! But to the lovely gentlemen.

Josh Hutcherson. An amazing actor and a very lovely looking young man. I'm not sure if there is much else to say about him. I don't exactly find the Hunger Games the best movie but having him in it does make the film a little better.


Number 2: Steven Motlop from the Geelong Cats football team. I would just like to thank Abby for this wonderful discovery as she was telling me about the wonderful men on the Cats team and sent me a photo through, I was hooked ever since. He actually is a very good football player as I have seen him (and his shiny legs) play before. But he also plays guitar and sings. Boy is he good! It's amazing because he is multitalented and just seems like a really nice guy. Although it's a bit awkward as he is 22 years old. This doesn't make it very legal, or at all legal for that matter.


Number 3: Alex Pettyfer is an amazing actor. I am trying not to make this about the looks entirely, even though I know that the prompt is based on that. I don't like just focusing on a person's looks as that isn't all there is to a person.

 I genuinely think that you could Pettyfer in any role and he is able to play it. Although most of them contain him being the attractive male lead. Examples; Wild Child, Beastly and Magic Mike. Magic Mike... Don't even get me started on that amazingly wonderfully totally not a family type of movie.






Number 4:  Jesse Rutherford from the Neighbourhood. He is the one right there ---->
Yes the one in front. I believe his looks are just an added bonus to what this guy can do. He has one of the most incredible voices and their band as a whole is just amazing. I would recommend listening to them  as soon as possible. Now would be wonderful. Their song Sweater Weather is the most well known but just listen to all of them because they are bootifullll with their singing but also this guys looks. Seriously, you must see all his amazing tattoos.


Number 5:  I could not go without putting this man on the top five. Ryan Gosling is one of the sexiest men alive. And I am not just saying that from my opinion. He is on the countless lists of the sexiest men of 2013. So I'm not the only girl who thinks he is good looking?

I realized today (as I wrote this post yesterday because I am so organised now!) that I forgot to put one very impressive guy up, but I also feel bad as this guy has passed on. Yes I am talking about the late, great, Heath Ledger. He was an amazing actor but also a wonderfully looking gentleman. Ten Things I Hate About You seems to be one the greatest movies I have seen.

Thought I would leave you with this :) 

La Vie Vivante.







No comments:

Post a Comment